As the COVID-19 pandemic is still plaguing our nation, please be assured that we are keeping a close eye on all new developments, vaccination efforts, safety recommendations and relative restrictions. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. However, at this moment, we’re planning to greet everyone safely in Orlando this coming August.
Registration for Saturday events ONLY is NOW OPEN. (Saturday Booksigning is FREE; to attend the booksigning and 80s/90s banquet & dance party there’s a $100 registration fee.)
In the event that there are drastic changes in the COVID-19 situation and it becomes necessary to postpone this event, we will let you know immediately.
One Love Author & Reader Reunion Registration
How to register for #OLR21 – Saturday events ONLY!
(Please read all steps before clicking on link.)
- Register as an author or attendee here.
- If you were previously registered to attend the 2020 event, you will select the “2020 Carryover Attendee” option to register.
- All new attendees should select the “NEW Attendee” option.
- A separate registration form is required for each individual attendee.
- You will note that the ticket price on the registration form says “FREE”, this is because only PayPal payments will be accepted.
How to pay for #OLR21
- Payments are being accepted via PayPal ONLY at this time. Click here for our Payment page. (If you previously paid via another method, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Payment in the amount of $100 for Saturday events ONLY is due immediately upon registration.
How to book a room at Coronado Springs Resort for #OLR21
Walt Disney World Resorts and Theme Parks are taking enhanced health and safety measures and we will be strictly abiding by them upon our arrival. Contactless check-in is available upon downloading the Walt Disney World app. Guests will be required to wear face masks while they are out of their sleeping rooms, unless actively eating/drinking. All scheduled meetings will be arranged to accommodate six feet social distancing, including reduced number of persons seated at individual tables. The process for attending banquet meals has also been adjusted to include safety glass surrounding all buffet items, and servers will prepare individual plates. There will also be additional Walt Disney World cast members onsite monitoring mask and safe distance protocols. Please take a moment to watch Disney’s What to Expect video for more information.
If you are planning to visit one of the Walt Disney World theme parks while attending this event, reservations and tickets will be required to maintain a safe number of visitors in each park.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
- Payment for Saturday ONLY events is due upon completion of registration form. Please visit the registration page for details.
Registration for Saturday ONLY events is now open!
Registration for Saturday ONLY events includes the booksigning and 80s/90s Dance Party with buffet meal.
Full Registration: $290
Saturday Only (Booksigning & 80s/90s Costume Party): $100 online, $130 onsite
**NOTE: Booksigning is FREE and open to the public, but if you’re planning to only attend the Saturday events, a purchased ticket will be required to attend the booksigning AND the evening costume party.